.i dedicate this page to healthy and decorated foods. savory and sweet. prepared in healthful ways that enrich the body and soul.

.any recipes you'd like please just ask. my cookbooks are awesome.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

cakes!

This weekend I am going to make cakes OR cupcakes. =) from scratch. Joy!! They will be decorated in a most gorgeous fashion, of course. I'm pumped. I made some cupcakes using a recipe I found online a few days ago, but they turned out like muffins rather than cupcakes, too dense. But I had a blast making them -- new recipe time! I plan on going to Barnes and Noble and buying the NY Times cookbook. I need something to do during spring break! My hubby will be eating good this week. Mmmhmmm. I'm excited, I want to perfect my baking and cooking skills (lets be honest, it may take a while) hah. But its fun regardless. If they turn out well, I will take some pictures. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment